Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Something For A Man

Hi everyone, it's Julia here and my turn to choose this fortnightly theme,  I'm sure Maria will have her work cut out choosing a top 3 for the last challenge of Make Your Own Embellishments, there were some stunning entries.

My title this time is SOMETHING FOR A MAN, (nothing rude please lol).  I struggle whenever the words men and craft are put together, so this will be a challenge and a half for me!!!!!  You can make anything you like, gifts, cards home decor as long as it would be suitable for a man.

Our very generous sponsor is FlonzCraft from New Zealand (and EBay), who produce some wonderful
stamps, they really are well worth a look, and range from cute to vintage, something for everyone.


As always there will be a randomly drawn prize for one lucky winner, and a top 3 chosen by me.

Here is some inspiration from our DT.







Flonz's stamps










Don't forget, you can also show us your creations on Facebook, as well as using the linky tool below:


I'm really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.





8 comments:

  1. Wow some extraordinary and wonderful creations DT great challenge too..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, wonderful idea, we are not use to make something for men (but we do such a lot for them!!! ;) ) . As usual a lot of awesome creations from the DT members, I'll try to do something just ordinary!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous creations by the DT, thank you for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering my card for me. Today I was able to come here no problem with no warnings from blogger or google. so I assume any issues have been resolved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment. We love to hear what you think please tell us how you like it here and how you would improve it.